Rubber Cracker Machine
1. Cast Iron Pedestal
2. Rollers are chilled cast iron(75-80HS)
3.6-30 mesh rubber powder
4. Hard-toothed surface Reducer
5. Ball bearing bushing be used 20 years
6. Well-sealed circulated water cooling device
7. CE, ISO, SGS
1. Rubber cracker can be divided into single grooved cracker and double grooved cracker.
The rolls are made of chilled alloy cast iron with grooved teeth with hardness 510 ~ 550 BHN. The Rolls are mirror finished & polished, duly grinded and are hollowed for cooling.
2. The protective device is provided to protect the main parts from damage due to overload,
The reverse current plugging system is provided above the rolls. In case of emergency, the safety rod is pulled down and the rolls will stopped immediately.
3. Roll gap can be adjusted conveniently by turning the handwheel, nip adjustment at two roller ends is done manually using two separate screws attached to the bearing housing body. The bedplate of the machine is integral or separated, so the installation is convenient.
Roll Clearance Adjusting Unit: NIP adjustment at two roller ends is done manually using two separate screws attached to the bearing housing body.
Journal Bearing Housing: Heavy Duty Steel Casting Housing fitted with Anti Friction Roller Bearings.
Lubrication: Manual / motorized grease lubrication pump for anti friction roller bearings fitted in dust sealed housing.
Stand Frame & Apron (Cap): Heavy Duty Steel Casting / Steel Fabricated.
Base Frame: Common base frame, heavy duty Steel fabricated of Double Channel and MS plate accurately machined for fitment of auxiliary equipment.
Gearbox: Helical Reduction Gearbox Greaves/ Shanti make direct coupled with Motor and Pinion Drive Shaft.
Electric Control Panel: Star Delta Electric operating panel with Voltmeter, Ampere meter Overload protection relay, 3 Phase Indicator and Emergency Stop Switch.
|Main technical parameters|
|Working diameter of rear roller(mm)||400||450||560|
|Working diameter of rear roller(mm)||400||450||510|
|Working length of rollers (mm)||600||760||800|
|Surface speed of front roller(m/min)||20||23.2||25.56|
|Velocity ratio of rollers||1:1.38||1:1.38||1:1.30|
|Maximum gap between rollers(mm)||8||8||8|
|Dimension(mm)||3950 x 1800 x 1780||4770 x 1846 x 1835||5064 x 2284 x 1978|