Hydraulic Pressure Rubber Bale Cutting Machine with Alloy Cutter
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-2,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases or According to Your Needs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XQL-160
- Control Type: PLC
- Power Source: Electric
- Advantages: Automatic Pressure Mataining
- Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
- Cutter Material: Alloy Cutter
- Trademark: GuangYue
- Origin: Qingdao China
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Rubber Cutting Machine
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Rubber Cutter
- Certification: Ce, ISO, SGS
- Hydraulic Pressure: 50-200ton
- Specification: CE Standard ISO9001 Certificates
- HS Code: 8477800000
The bale cutter is mainly used to cut natural rubber, synthetic rubber, and other plastics materials, especially it is suitable to be installed near the rubber mixer to cut small pieces of rubber.
The cutter is matched with working track, which makes rubber feeding much more convenient
This bale cutter mainly consists of rubber knife, frame, cylinder, base, auxiliary table, hydraulic system, and electric system. The lead is casted on the base under the rubber knife for protecting the edge of the rubber knife.
When cutting the raw rubber, put the raw rubber under the rubber knife, then press the start button, the knife can cut the rubber.
Two limit switches are installed on the frame to control the reversal valve to change the movement direction of the rubber knife, at the same time it protects the cover of the cylinder
1. Low noise
2. Constant temperature
3. Automatic pressure mataining and pressure supplement
4. It has solid construction, reasonable design, high production efficiency, easy operation.
5. Cutting knife is controlled by hydraulic system, and reciprocating motion.
6. CE standard ISO9001 certified.
|Diameter of the piston(mm)||150||200|
|Time Taken by the Stroke||16 -- 25||10 -- 16|