Electric Heating Vulcanizing Tank of 1700X4000
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1700x4000mm
- Application: Mixture
- Pressure: 1.6MPa≤p<10.0MPa
- Pressure Level: Medium Pressure (1.6MPa≤p<10.0MPa)
- Automatic Control: High Efficiency
- Weight: 5t-50t: Weight: 5t-50t
- Temperature: 150-220 Degree: Temperature: 150-220 Degree
- Length: Any Length
- Operation Way: Automatic
- Trademark: Guangyue / OEM
- Specification: 1700x4000mm
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Function: Heat Pressure Vessel
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Storage Medium: Tyre
- Condition: New
- Automatic Giving an Alarm: Long Service Life
- Voltage: 220V/380V/440V/460V: Voltage: 220V/380V/440V/460V
- Design Pressure: 0.6-3.0MPa: Design Pressure: 0.6-3.0MPa
- Diameter: 600-4500mm
- Colour: as Customers′ Requirements
- Transport Package: in Bulk
- Origin: China
heating ways:steam heat ,thermal oil heating ,elecricity heating ,electric heating air
temperature :150-220 degree
length: any length is ok
safety device:automatic discharge pressure ,automatic feed water ,automatic alarm, the door has double safty interlock device
Electric steam heating vulcanizing tank:
electric heating vulcanizing tank
1. Pillar type plate vulcanizer is used for pressing all kinds of rubber model products, rubber plate, thermosetting plastic, and so on.
2. The cutting press also can be used as common hydraulic machine.
1.Structured of pillar type bottom cylinder curing.
2.Hydraulic drive ,electric relay control
3.The curing time and pressure can be adjusted.H
4.Economical advantage of compact structure, high working pressure, high producing efficiency.
5.Safe and reliable operation.
6.Hand and electric control as customer's request.
7.PLC control and high automation, which can automatically identify faulty instruction, avoiding accidents caused by faulty operation.
|Number of lid sawtooth||12||12||14||14||16||24|
|thickness of lid (mm)||10||10||10||10||16||14|
|Thickness of the tank body(mm)||10||10||10||10||12||14|