Xlb550 Rubber Tile Making Machine for Making Rubber Brick Vulcanizer
|1 2 3+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,200 US $5,000 US $4,900|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XLB-550*550
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Advantage1: Without Oil Spiliing or off Pressure
- History: More Than 30 Years with Professional Technology
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
- Weight: <50 Tons
- Voltage: 220V/380V/440V as Customers Need
- Trademark: GY
- Specification: ISO CE SGS
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Horizontal
- Advantage2: Low Noise and High Safety
- Type: General Rubber Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Flap Curing Press
- Power: <10kw
- Using Life: ≥15 Years
- Transport Package: in Wooden Case or as Per Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: China
Rubber tile is made of two layers of different rubber granulates, color granulates are fine granulates or rubber wire in surface, the bottom layer is thick rubber granulates or rubber wire.
Following is the main processes:
1. Conching: Put the rubber granulates and stain into the stirring barrel to stir, and then put into the adhesive to stir, this process requires for 4-6 minutes( because the adhesive is easy to cure, so stir it when use ).
2. Weighing raw materials: Weight the rubber granulates stirred, according to the granulates' thickness requirement of the tiles.
3. Paving and pressing: Paving the rubber granulates weighted on the mold, then floated it by trowel. Firstly paving the surface rubber granulates which is fine and color, then the thickness and black.
4. Vulcanization molding: Covering anti adhesion cloth, pushing the mold into vulcanizer to vulcanize, the time of vulcanization accord to the thickness of the rubber tiles, in general, 3-8inutes finished. After that, Mold separate automatic, then remove floor tile on the shelves to dry.
5. Inspecting: Inspect the surface of the floor tiles formity, no aberration, no flaw, line with the product quality.
|1||Nominal clamping force (MN)||0.5||0.5|
|2||Heating platen size(mm)||550×550||650×650|
|3||Plate clearance (mm)||150||150|
|5||Piston stroke (mm)||400||400|
|6||Plate unit area pressure (Mpa)||1.65||3.20|
|7||Overall dimension (mm)||2200×900×2200||2200×1200×2400|