Waste Tire Tyre Recycling Machine Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $37,300-37,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $37,300-37,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XKP-800
- Service Life: ≥15 Years
- Voltage: 380V
- Weight: <50 Tons
- Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
- Using Life: ≥15 Years
- Trademark: guangyue
- Specification: 3450*1500*1550
- HS Code: 84778000
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certification: CCC, CE, ISO
- Structure: Vertical
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Mixing Roll
- Power: 10~100kw
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Within 20 Feet Container
- Origin: China
Version: Xkp-400 xkp-450 xkp-560 xk-300 xk-360
Certificate and identification: ISO 9001, CE, SGS
The mill is used for rubber plasticating, mixing, warming and sheeting.
1. The mill consists mainly for rolls, frame, bearing, roll nip adjusting, screw, heating and cooling device, emergency stop, lubrication system and such sections as electrical controls and, etc.
2. The main electric motor arrives the front and rear rolls to rotate oppositely through reduar, driving geras and friction gears.
1. The rolls are made of chilled alloyed castiron. Their working surfaces are of high hardness and wear-resistant. The working temperature of the bored roll is controllable by steam, cooling water or oil that pass through them thus, to meet the requirements of milling process.
2. Roll nip adjustment is realized by hand or electricity which can obtain high accuracy and sensitivity
Roller bearing can be divided into 3 kinds, nylon bush, bearing bush and copper bush.
Nip adjustment can be divided into manual and electric
Stock blender can be added in light of your needs
|Roll diameter (mm)||400||450||560||450||560|
|Front roll surface speed(m/min)||17.32||23.2||25.56||24.32||27.72|
|Friction ratio||1: 1.38||1: 1.38||1: 1.30||1: 1.27||1: 1.2|
|Feeding capacity per time(KG)||200-300||600-800||-1500||25-50||35-50|